Additional call for applications for studies and traineeships mobilities at non EU universities in Erasmus+ partner countries, ERASMUS+ Credit Mobility
A call for applications for studies and traineeship mobilities in Erasmus+ partner countries is open from October 30th to November 8th, 2019. There are vacancies available at non EU universities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Jordan, Albania, Cambodia, Israel, Nigeria, Philippines, Russian Federation and South Africa.
Students wishing to apply need to submit to the Study department of FRDIS the following:
Application and motivation letter in English.
The deadline is November 8th, 2019, 12:00am.
The coordinator will award an applicant a recommendation based on the application and the motivation letter after he/she receives them from IRO. It means that the applicant does not seek the recommendation from the coordinator on their own.
An oral examination in English is an obligatory part of the selection procedure; the applicant needs to arrange the date and time of the examination individually with IRO till November 14th, 2019.
The results of the selection proces will be communicated to teh applicants on November 19th, 2019.
Selection Proces Criteria Points:
- Study results, average 30
- Level of English 30
- Motivation Letter 30
- Recommendation of the Coordinator 10
- Max. per application 100
In case of applicants gaining the same number of points, being a part of the Buddy network as well as active cooperation within the ESN Mendelu network will be considered a determinative factor.
Conditions of the mobility:
Student has to achieve at least 18 ECTS per semester, e.g. for the subjects which are in line with the his/her study specialisation; it is recommended to consider the recognition category under which the subjects studied abroad will be assessed by the sending institution (compulsory or optional).
- Country – type of mobility/ institution Number of places and duration available for outgoing students/ from faculty Coordinator
- Bosnia and Herzegovina –studies/ University of Mostar 2 x 4 months/ FRRMS Mgr. RNDr. Pavel Ptáček, Ph.D.
- Jordan – studies/ University of Jordan 2 x 3 months/ FRRMS Mgr. RNDr. Pavel Ptáček, Ph.D.
- Albania – studies/ European University of Tirana 1 x 4 months/ FRRMS Mgr. Vladimir Đorđević, Ph.D.
- Cambodia – studies/ Royal University of Agriculture 1x 3 months/ LDF or AF Mgr. Samuel Lvončík
- Israel – studies/ Bar-Ilan University 1x 3 months FRRMS and 2x 3 months AF Prof. Milada Šťastná, Dr. Ing.
- Nigeria – traineeship/Federal University of Abeokuta 3x 2 months/ FRRMS or/and AF Ing. Nahanga Verter, Ph.D.
- Philippines – traineeship/ Guimaras State College 1x 2 months/ PEF 4x 2 months/ LDF 1x 2 months/ AF 1x 2 months/ ZF Doc. Petr Kupec, Ing., Ph.D.
- Russian Federation – Kazaň studies/ Kazan Federal University 1x 5 months/ PEF Doc. Martina Rašticová, PhDr., Ph.D.
- South Africa – traineeship/ Cape Peninsula University of Technology 3x 2 months/ PEF or/and AF or/and FRRMS or/and ZF Ing. Sylvie Formánková, Ph.D.
Key to abbreviations: FRRMS = Faculty of Regional Development and International Studies
LDF = Faculty of Forestry and Wood Technology
AF = Faculty of Agrisciences
PEF = Faculty of Business and Economics
ZF = Faculty of Horticulture
Chcete studovat na FRRMS MENDELU
Vše, co potřebujete vědět
- přehled všech studijních programů
- podmínky přijímacího řízení
- harmonogram přijímacích zkoušek