Výběrové řízení pro zahraniční odbornou stáž do Filipín jaro 2020
Call for internship in Philippines
Are you courageous and resourceful? Do you like company and team work? Are you able to adapt to circumstances? Then join us for an internship in a foreign country.
Faculty of Regional Development and International Studies (FRDIS) is declaring a competition for a month internship in Philippines, which will take place in March-April 2020. The aim of the stay is to get to know the conditions in the country as well as to work out an individual plan of a developing project or research study.
This call is open for all students from FRDIS MENDELU who will study in winter semester of academic year 2020/2021 and can thus defend their results from the internship.
Internship date: March – April 2020 (the exact date of departure and arrival will be specified)
Internship destination: Guimaras Island, Philippines
Financial conditions: Each student will receive a budget (15 000,- Kč) to cover necessary expenses (accommodation, food, insurance etc.) and a return ticket, additional financial reward might be proposed based on quality of project results and its defence
Contact person: doc. RNDr. Aleš Ruda, Ph.D. (email@example.com)
The way of application: The submission of required documents in English to Mrs. Kateřina Dolnik
Date of submission: till 15th November 2019, 12:00 in hand
Required documents: - application form
- letter of motivation (1 x A4)
- project abstract with the aim of the project and methodological outputs (max. 500 words),
condition: the project solution must be associated with the processing of final (bachelor/diploma) thesis or peer reviewed paper in WoS or Scopus journal in WoS or Scopus database (more information will be provided by supervisors) must be published
Supervisors: doc. RNDr. Aleš Ruda, Ph.D., prof. Ing, Tomáš Lošák, Ph.D., Ing. Jiří Schneider, Ph.D., Mgr. Ondřej Konečný, Ph.D., doc. MVDr. Helena Modrá, Ph.D.
In all cases, please contact a supervisor for further details concerning project abstract proposal!
1. Community based tourism in Guimaras (dr. Konečný)
2. Ecosystem services (doc. Ruda, dr. Schneider)
3. Application of marketing tools for the development of the region (dr. Konečný)
4. Sustainable tourism planning in Guimaras (doc. Ruda)
5. Application of destination management (dr. Konečný)
6. Symbol of the island (dr. Schneider)
7. Environmental imprints in Guimaras (doc. Ruda)
8. Geodiversity of proposed protected area in Guimaras (dr. Schneider)
9. Land use structure as an response of human activities (doc. Ruda)
10. Sustainability of fishers’ industry in Guimaras (doc. Ruda)
11. Agricultural challenges in Guimaras (prof. Lošák)
12. Food composition with regard to the consumption of fish and fish products (doc. Modrá)
11. own topic based on literature review and discussion with supervisors
Date of interview: 18th November 2019, 9:00 – interview in English (boardroom at dean’s office of FRDIS MENDELU)
Information about the interview: During the interview candidates must prove professional skills to discuss the content of project proposal and be able to answer additional questions. After selection procedure, the final project proposal will be prepared in detail with each chosen intern.
Chosen students have to complete the subject “Preparation of a foreign internship” at the beginning of summer semester 2020.
Chcete studovat na FRRMS MENDELU
Vše, co potřebujete vědět
- přehled všech studijních programů
- podmínky přijímacího řízení
- harmonogram přijímacích zkoušek