Call for Internship in Philippines
15. 1. 2019 -
Are you courageous and resourceful? Do you like company and team work? Are you able to adapt to circumstances? Then join us for an internship in a foreign country.
Faculty of Regional Development and International Studies (FRDIS) is declaring a competition for a month internship in Philippines, which will take place in summer term 2018/2019. The aim of the stay is to get to know the conditions in the country as well as to work out an individual plan of a developing project or research study.
This call is open for all students from FRDIS MENDELU who will study in winter semester of academic year 2019/2020 and can thus defend their results from the internship.
Internship date: 12th April – 15th May 2019 (the exact date of departure and arrival will be specified)
Internship destination: Guimaras Island, Philippines
Financial conditions: Each student will receive a budget to cover necessary expenses.
Contact person: doc. RNDr. Aleš Ruda, Ph.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The way of application: The submission of required documents in English to Mrs. Kateřina Dolnik
Date of submission: till 28th January 2019, 12:00 in hand
- application form
- letter of motivation (1 x A4)
- project abstract with the aim of the project and methodological outputs (max. 500 words), condition: the project solution must be associated with the processing of final (bachelor/diploma) thesis
Supervisors: doc. RNDr. Aleš Ruda, Ph.D., doc. MVDr. Helena Modrá, Ph.D., Ing. Jiří Schneider, Ph.D., Mgr. Ondřej Konečný, Ph.D.
- Community based tourism in Guimaras (dr. Konečný)
- Impacts of Singletrails in proposed protected area in Guimaras (dr. Konečný)
- Application of marketing tools for the development of the region(dr. Konečný)
- Sustainable tourism planning in Guimaras (doc. Ruda)
- Application of destination management (dr. Konečný)
- Mango as a symbol of the island (dr. Schneider)
- Environmental imprints after oil tanker accident (doc. Ruda)
- Geodiversity of proposed protected area in Guimaras (dr. Schneider)
- Land use structure as an response of human activities (doc. Ruda)
- Sustainability of fishers’ industry in Guimaras (doc. Ruda)
- Production of food and food safety in Philippines (doc. Modrá)
- Filipinos food composition with regard to the consumption of fish and fish products (doc. Modrá)
- own topic based on literature review and discussion with supervisors
1st round of competition: 28th – 31th January 2019 – pre-selection based on submitted documents
2nd round of competition: 8th February 2019 – interview in English (conference room at dean’s office of FRDIS MENDELU)
Information about the competition:
The first round of the competition will be held without the presence of applicants for an internship. The Selection Board will examine all applications and the selected candidates will be invited to the second round. The second round will include interview with the members of Selection Board and applicants will introduce and defend their project proposal.
Chosen students have to complete the subject “Proposal of Development Aid Project” at the beginning of summer semester.
Chcete studovat na FRRMS MENDELU
Vše, co potřebujete vědět
- přehled všech studijních programů
- podmínky přijímacího řízení
- harmonogram přijímacích zkoušek